Randal Lowry has handled thousands of domestic relations matters during his over 44 year career as a divorce attorney. He is one of the earliest members (and the first member in Summit County) of the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (Ohio Chapter). Randal Lowry has litigated hundreds of court of appeals cases that have established new law in Ohio. For 44 years, Randal Lowry has been assisting in forming the domestic relations law used by other attorneys.
Randal Lowry has brought an innovative approach to the field of domestic relations law. He helped establish the use of business valuations in the field. Randal Lowry has brought world-renowned experts to Summit County in order to assist his client in educating the court and other attorneys on business issues in divorce cases.
He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America and recognized as Lawyer of the Year by the esteemed US News and World Report. Randal Lowry has been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in Akron by Akron Life & Leisure Magazine. He is a frequent lecturer at the Akron Law School and American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers on family law topics.
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- US News and World Reports Best Law Firm 2010-2020
- US News and World Report 2013 Akron Family Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Best Lawyers in Akron, Akron Life & Leisure Magazine
- Best Lawyers In America in the area of family law, 1993 – 2020
- Highest Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- The National Advocates, Top 100 Lawyers, 2014
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2005 – 2020
- Top Eight Divorce Lawyers in Northern Ohio, Northern Ohio Live
- Selected as Top Three divorce attorney in Akron, Ohio by Three Best Rated
- 10 Best Attorneys for Ohio by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Akron Bar Association Family Law Committee, Past Chairman
- Akron Bar Association Ethics Committee, Past Chairman
- Summit County Trial Lawyers Association, Past Founding Member and Board of Trustees
- American Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Ohio Bar Association